• Warning to family

My sister is physical handicap and she start kitty (kameti) for last 3-4 years but this year some member fail to pay their share of kitty. when she asked them they refused to pay. now we are paying money to other members of kitty. we have no money cause we were very normal big family. we take money on interest behalf of our home but money have to short against members share. now some people abusing my sister and family. they warning to broken our hands and legs. some people slapped my sister. what can we do in this case. please advice me.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from delhi, Delhi
1. You should file a police complaint of criminal intimidation against people who have given you such threats.

2. Those who slapped your sister can be prosecuted and punished for assault if your sister files a police complaint against them.

Hi, if they want their money they will go legally but they can't take law in their hands.

2. If they threat your family for dire consequences then file police complaint.

It is advisable that your sister files a case of hurt and assault against the persons who are misbehaving with her. Further a complaint on the ground of criminal intimidation must also be filed against the persons who are giving such threats of causing bodily harm are being meted out.

1) file police complaint of criminal intimidation under section 506 of IPC against those who threatened to break your sister hand and legs 

2) no one can take law into their hands . if any member has any grievance let him go to court 

3) record the threats . it will help you in filing police complaint 

You may file a complaint against them before police if they threaten to you and your family and if they assaulted.

kitty is prevalent in small group of person so your act is legal. circulation of money among small group does not require proper licence. so you should file FIR under section 323/504/506 IPC in local police station. if police refuses to register then you should approach to the court under sec 156[3] crpc then court will order to the police to initiate investigation and arrest all culprits.

1.Operation of kitty is illegal in our Country,

2. If there is no written evidence, your sister should deny having associated with Kitty,

3. She should lodge a police complaint if the members starts physiacally assualting her.