• Suggest me right way to send husband to jail

This is just behalf of someone who just have told me her problem.

Hello, my name is xyz. age 38. I have 1 doughter 15 years old. My husband has not any earning from last 6 months ( generally he is a guide, his income is daily 300 - 1000). for surviving i am doing a job as a gardener my earning is 4,000 per month. 

I am totally frustrated with this life, my daughter is very smart in study, but finance is the problem for her education. I can manage her education with my job. but my husband "bahot shaq karta hai ". and he comes to my working place and use some bad words for them, but they understand my situation. 

I dont want to divorce option bcouse one of my sister is divorcee and i don't want society will blaim to us, if both sisters are divorcee. even i do care about my parents.

I want to ask is there any solution like I can send him Jail for 10-12 years. I have one idea in my mind, I will ask any female who can understand my situation and I will tell her to complaint against him that he did misbehave with me. 
please let me know what should i do?

Thank you very much. Looking for your help.
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra
domestic issues are not settled like the way you are suggesting,you can file a complaint in local police station or  women cell and raised the matter before them
you may file police complain based on same facts
Hi, if you send your husband into jail you can solve your problem........ it is family affair tried to convince him and solve the problem.
dont implicate your husband in any false case . if your husband is suspicious by nature you have option of divorcing him . if he physically assaults you you can file DV case against him . obtain protection order from court
Filing false complaint is criminal activity. We do not encourage such action by you or your friend. If you or any female files the false complaint you both may face problem. 

Better advice your friend and her husband to reconcile the problem. By sending her husband in to jail she cant solve her marital  problem. Its just postponement.  

i dont agree with the statement that "I dont want to divorce option bcouse one of my sister is divorcee and i don't want society will blaim to us...".  Divorce is the legally available option to the spouses to dissolve the marriage if its not working. Its not shameful and society has nothing to do with her personal choice.
we cannot advise you to file false cases . it is an offence . if your husband is suspicious go for divorce
as advised earlier
How can you send him to jail for 10-12 years? Has he committed a murder or robbery? 

The only remedy is to file for divorce on the ground of spousal cruelty. A husband who suspects the character of his wife and enters her workplace to abuse her is guilty of matrimonial cruelty to his wife, which entitles the latter to apply for divorce.
We are lawyers, not conspirators. We cannot advise you to file false cases. If he questions your chastity as a woman and/or abuses you at workplace then divorce is the remedy.

I have perused your post at the Forum of Kaanoon.com narrating thereby your painful circumstances, caused by your husband.

Deeds of your husband and Circumstances, narrated by you lie within the legal definition of Cruelty attracting provisions for divorce and which you do not desire.

And hence, you do have an option to take shelter of the provisions of The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 under section 3 of the Act, 2005 as against your said husband and for which you will have to inform the Protection Officer in your district being appointed by the State Government at your end.

Under circumstance, I would advise you to seek help from any NGO or if capable hire services of an advocate having competence to deal the issue under the provisions of said Act,2005.

Hope above satisfies you.

Thanks,

SHIVESH SINHA
Shivesh Sinha