1. Your daughter shall have to decide as to what does she want,
2. Does she want to continue this relationship in the stated condition or she wants to terminate it,
3. If it is not possible on her part to stay at that house, then she shall have to decide about alternate course of action like filing a divorce petion since Court can direct husband to take up a new house for the wife but no Court can force the husband to lead a conjugal life with his wife by staying with her,
4. This decision of your daughter is very important considering her and her and her kid's future,
5. If it is decided to terminate the matrimonial relationship, then she can file police complaint u/s498A against her husband and inlaws, DV case,
6. She can then file a divorce case claiming adequate amount as alimony,
7. However, before taking the extreme step it should be kept in mind that divorce is the 2nd most stressful evet in one's life and decision in this regard shall have to be taken judiciously.