1. It can not be predicted as to what will be the outcome of the divorce suit filed by her husband. It all depends on the evidence he can produce before the Court and =how your friend counters those evidence,
2. In one case I know, the divorce was completed within 75 days wherein the Court officials were managed and the husband did not get the notice at all but it was recorded in the Court that he bhas received the notice, Normally it can take 2 to 4 years if contested fittingly,
3. The wife has no right on the property of her husband during his lifetime. She, alongwith her children and mother of the husband will equally own the property of her husband if he dies intestate,
4. Will can be executed by simply writing it on a plan paper and availing signatures of two witnesses. It is not required to be registered,
5. She will not come to know about it unless the will is registered and ij that case she can get the ninformation from the Registrar's office.