• Ex-party divorce

I had an ex party divorce from Amritsar court more than a year back. I want a copy of my divorce papers. How can I obtain the same without my in laws knowing about the same.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Pune, Maharashtra
Religion: Hindu
You can apply through your lawyer or yourself to the Coping Section of the said Court where the decree was passed.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
388 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Please get in touch with your lawyer in Amritsar court and ask him to apply for a certified copy of the case records.Hope this solves your problem.
Tulika Prakash
Advocate, Gurgaon
113 Answers
77 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

you can apply for certified copies from the concerned court
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

once you have obtained exparte divorce your lawyer can make an application for certified copy of decree . certifed copy of decree can be obtained in a month  time
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47886 Answers
2842 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, you have to obtain certified copy before that court only.......you can contact any local advocate.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4562 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask your Amritsar based lawyer to obtain and provide you a certified copy of the judgment.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask your lawyer to get the Certified copy from the court.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

You can approach your lawyer to provide you a certified copy or yourself can make an application by paying necessary charges.
Girish H.T
Advocate, Bengaluru
21 Answers
2 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer