• Ex-party divorce

I had an ex party divorce from Amritsar court more than a year back. I want a copy of my divorce papers. How can I obtain the same without my in laws knowing about the same.
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Pune, Maharashtra
You can apply through your lawyer or yourself to the Coping Section of the said Court where the decree was passed.

Please get in touch with your lawyer in Amritsar court and ask him to apply for a certified copy of the case records.Hope this solves your problem.
Tulika Prakash

you can apply for certified copies from the concerned court

once you have obtained exparte divorce your lawyer can make an application for certified copy of decree . certifed copy of decree can be obtained in a month  time

Hi, you have to obtain certified copy before that court only.......you can contact any local advocate.

Ask your Amritsar based lawyer to obtain and provide you a certified copy of the judgment.

Ask your lawyer to get the Certified copy from the court.

You can approach your lawyer to provide you a certified copy or yourself can make an application by paying necessary charges.
Girish H.T
Advocate, Bengaluru