• Document fraud

How to deal with a Document Fraudster, 
The Person collected money from us, in return he gave us false document in corrected white ink on Colour Photocopy.
Asked 5 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

12 Answers

Sir file a criminal complaint of cheating breach of trust, fraud forgery before the jurisdictional police station and register a FIR,

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25514 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File FIR against him in police station having jurisdiction for fraud and forgery. And if he still does not return money then file suit for recovery.

Abhilasha Wanmali
Advocate, Nagpur
1021 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

This is my response to you:

1. Get the name, address, occupation of this person;

2. Consult a criminal lawyer and file an FIR under 406, 420 and 464 of IPC;

3. File the FIR and record your statement;

4. Submit the proofs, evidences and file it immediately.

Gowaal Padavi
Advocate, Mumbai
1920 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File criminal complain u/s 420 and 406 IPC.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
22671 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Creating a false document is a crime under 464 of Indian penal code . Section 464 of IPC further clarifies that, for constituting an offence under Section 464 it is imperative that a false document is made and the accused person is the maker of the same, otherwise the accused person is not liable for the offence of forgery.‘Forgery’ and ‘Fraud’ are essentially matters of evidence which could be proved as a fact by direct evidence or by inferences drawn from proved facts.

So you have to file a criminal complaint against the accused immediately before the concerned police station. Meet a local lawyer for preparing the complaint. May be your case may attracted the provisions of cheating , breach of trust and fraud .

Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
4078 Answers
111 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file FIR with police

if police does not entertain you then file a criminal complaint with Magistrate

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
7538 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file police complaint against fraudster for cheating , fabrication of documents

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
94932 Answers
7574 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


File a criminal case under section 420,465,468,471,474 of the IPC.

Hope this help.

Thanks and Regards

Swarupananda Neogi
Advocate, Kolkata
2964 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1) You can make complaint against him under section 420 of IPC and fraud charges can be put on him

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12932 Answers
256 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You have to lodge a criminal complaint against him with the local police station.

What made you to get into this illegal transaction

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85133 Answers
2216 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


File a FIR against him u/s 406, 420 of the IPC for fraud and cheating.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
18079 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you should file complaint u/s 420 468.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19299 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer