• Add my name in respondents in NCRDC case against builder

I want to get my name included in the Respondents list in the case filled against builder in NCRDC around 1 year back, pls suggest how should i do it.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

3 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

14 Answers

File application in court under order 1 rule 10 cpc.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Considering the value of the property you can file complaint in National consumer dispute redressal Commission if your property value is more than 1 crore.

It seems that during the complaint in state consumer dispute redressal Commission you was not the party so at this stage it may not be possible in that case to include you as respondent.

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

please file an intervention application

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
6880 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File an implement application and proves your locus before NCRDC.

The Court may invite objections from the other [parties before allowing your impleadment application.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9426 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Concern, as it appears that you are also an aggrieved party amongst others against the builder. You can file an implement application for you to become a party in the matter.

Mayank Sapre
Advocate, New Delhi
256 Answers

5.0 on 5.0

Take out application for being added as party

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87911 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

did you mean National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Kindly tell the facts in detail, as to are you the consumer ?

if you are the consumer then you will have to file a different suit.

Kindly tell the facts in details.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You'll have to file an intervention application in NCDRC, if you want to be a party to the case.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5928 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir if the case against the builder is filed in NCDRC then you shall be added as complainant as the complaint is against the builder you can file an application to join as party or further can file a separate complaint before the appropriate forum.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File an application under order 1 rule 10 of CPC along with affidavit and vakalath on the date when the case is scheduled to be impleaded as a party to proceedings mention in affidavit how you are necessary party without whom the suit cannot be adjudicated properly.

Swarnarka Chowdhury
Advocate, Mysore
1878 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can file an implead petition under Order 1 Rule 10 CPC with an affidavit stating the reasons to get yourself impleaded in the case and documents supporting your pleading.

Contact an advocate in the local and proceed

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78070 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I have come across many cases like this. You can file an implement application under Order 1 Rule 10 of Code of Civil Procedure with an affidavit stating the reasons to get yourself impleaded in the case. The court can add anyone as a plaintiff or as a defendant if it finds that he is a necessary party or proper party.

Now Supreme Court, in Pankajbhai Rameshbhai Zalavadia vs Jethabhai Kalabhai Zalavadiya (Deceased) through LRs & Ors, has held that there is no bar for filing the application under Order 1 Rule 10.

If you need any help you can contact my assistant to book a consultation. I will help you.




Shri Gopal Verma
Advocate, New Delhi
312 Answers
5 Consultations

4.0 on 5.0

Make application to the court where that case is filed for joinder of your name.

Abhilasha Wanmali
Advocate, Nagpur
1022 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer