• Recent marriage

I have been married recently to a girl from Hyderabad. I got calls from some unknown numbers about the girl however we did not bother and went ahead with the marriage. Now after marriage we are still getting calls.  I was bothered to leave her at her mothers place as they might harm her. On asking her the details of connections she denied completely.  Now I have left her to her mum's place and is refusing to come back. She has got no intentions of coming back.  I am confused of what to do next. Please advise
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
why she is not coming ,what for she has married you,is this your love or arrange marraige,kinldy explain so that i can guide accordingly

if your wife does not want to stay with you any more file for divorce by mutual consent . please note that it can be filed only after one year of marriage .

Hi, ask her parents and request her to come and join with you and if she does not agree then file a petition on the ground of restitution of conjugal right and contact local advocate.

Why did you leave her at her parental house? You left her at her mother's place on your own accord, and now you want her to be back with you. You may file a case for resuming conjugal duties against her. If she does not want to be back then apply for divorce mutually.

what do you want to know from us? you want to live with her or not?

You have to clarify that it is love or arranged one and what is correct reason she refused to come with you
K. Mohan Kumar