1. Yes he can donate gift his share(Undivided share) without any intimation.
2. If there was mutual settlement for dividing share then the suit is not null and void thought it can be disputed and contested.
3. If the sale deed is specifically for sale of the office then in that case you can file a suit in civil court for setting aside the sale deed under specific relief act as there was no demarcation of property on record,
4. In my onion it wont apply here.
5. Sir the nature of the ancestral property has to ascertained further a suit for cancellation of the deed and suit for partition can be filed.