1) on husband demise his wife and son are the only legal heirs
2)sister in law has no share in her deceased brother property .
3) if her husband left any will in respect of immovable properties , insurance apply for probate of the will
4) if he died without a will then apply for letters of administration from court .
5) it wont take more than 6 months .
6) on remarriage widow does not lose interest in her late husband property . the reason being at time her husband died she was his legally wedded wife .
7) deed of adoption would have to be prepared and regd if second husband wants to adopt the son