1. You have two aspects in your query. One is adultery by your fater and the other is neglect,
2. Your mother can file a criminal case of adultery against your father which will send him to jail, if she had adequate evidence to prove her allegation,
3. She can file a divorce case demanding adequate amount as alimony on the ground of cruelty,
4. Meantime she can also file an application for maintenance if she is not earning,
5. The above are well settled propositions of law and there is no need for showing any related judgement as your father will be well arare of the said Sections of the Act.