• Justice

 Iam anji and my village name is Sowbhagya rayapuram. Iam not fluent in English so pls forgive my spelling mistakes. Sir in my village the panchayati lands that means scheme houses are distributing the poor people(they do not have any house tax in my village and they compulsory have separate ration card)but the politicians including the sarpanch and Mptc give the lands to their relatives and some lands selling to rich people so I want to justice the poor people but I don't know how to do the process so please tell me the process...and suggestions
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law

4 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

13 Answers

You can file a public interest litigation in High Court in the same manner, as a writ petition is filed under section 226 and 227 of the Indian Constitution to set aside the irregular allocation of land being made in your village.

In filing of Public Interest Litigation there is no such condition that only person/s having interest in the case can file it. Any person can file a Public Interest Litigation.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5928 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You need to file a public interest litigation in the present matter before the High Court.

You need to gather some proof in support of your allegations before you approach the High Court.

Once you have little proof in support of what you are saying, contact a lawyer who can help you with this PIL.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9426 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir first of all on the behalf of there people you can write to the state government addressing to the Chief minister and home minister along with a copy to the District collector. If on that any action is taken then its good if not file a Public interest litigation before the high court for getting relief for the poor people.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File writ petition in HC against the authorities for allotting scheme houses to their relatives and to rich persons

2) ask for procedure followed in allotment of scheme house

3) you can also file RTI application seek details of beneficiaries to whom house allotted ,guidelines followed in allotment of houses

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87911 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can approach the High Court by filing a Public Interest Litigation and raising this issue there with adequate proof and documents.

The court will interfere in the matter and give you and other deserving people justice.

Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
1298 Answers
194 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can Public Interest Litigation PIL in Hon'ble High court against Housing Scheme.

consult any lawyer for more details.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19031 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0


You can file a writ (public interest litigation) petition in the high court under Article 226, challenging the arbitrary allotment of house distribution by government official.

You will need to provide us the details on how the government officials are manipulating the scheme by offering houses to rich people (land lords, owning more than 1 house etc).

High court has cancelled such random / beneficial interests in house allotments and will not hesitate to step in again if the situation so warrants.

Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
2169 Answers
394 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a writ petition immediately. Contact an advocate. In the alternative, write letter to Chief Justice of High Court, he may suo motu take cognizance.

V Ranjan
Advocate, Delhi
62 Answers

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Procure all the evidence and proof, and file PIL - Public Interest Litigation in High Court or if yu are unable to than write a letter to Chief Justice of High Court and CM, giving complete details and proof of allotment to relatives and influential people and corruption prevail, Court will take sou moto cognizance and will proceed.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

1. If the politicians are existing MP or MLA then you can approach the nearest High Court by filing a writ petition

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
6880 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. In this scenario a PIL can be filed by you in the High Court to challenge the allotment procedure.

2. File an application under RTI Act first to seek the names of persons to whom the lands have been given.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30761 Answers
971 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You collect the evidences of allotment of lands to rich or relatives of ministers.

Then if you can find the gross irregularities then you may make a. Complaint before the concerned authorities.

If no action has been taken by them then you can plan proper legal action through court.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78070 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Give a written complaint to the all government officials including top to bottom and after 15 days we can check status of your complaint thereafter you can file writ before High Court

Konda Srinivas
Advocate, Hyderabad
211 Answers
2 Consultations

Not rated

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer