• 138 ni

Case file in gurgaon haryana against me under 138NI. police gave me a notice but I could not present in court. Now what I do and how I know next court date.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Are you sure it is a case under 138 NI Act? Police could not have come to give you a notice under 138 NI. Anyhow, engage a lawyer and show him the notice to plan your further course of action.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I guess police have given you court Summons. Go to the court and inquire about the next date of hearing. on that day you can attend the court along with your Advocate to contest the case.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
116 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Appoint a lawyer at Gurgoan by executing a Vakalatnama and get information from the Court and take step accordingly.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
384 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

police does not give notice under 138,there has to be some other reason,kindly send scanned copy of the summon which you received
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

engage a lawyer and know each and every thing about the case
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4867 Answers
222 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

already advised by my fellow advocates.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer