• How to issue GPA in favour of my father

I intend to seek legal opinion for the following situation.
I have made an agreement of sale to buy a site from an individual seller in Bangalore urban area. There are five (5) co-buyers for this site respectively as follows.
Buyer1: My wife (25%)
Buyer2: My brother-in-law (25%)
Buyer3: Myself (15%)
Buyer4: My father-in-law (25%)
Buyer5: My father (10%)
The registration is due in another 1 month. Problem is – I won’t be able the present during the registration. As a result, I want to issue a GPA to my father (Buyer 5). 
Can you please guide me to issue a GPA for my father.
Also, does the GPA need to be registered?
Thanks,
Deepak
since it will not be possible to remain present for registration of sale deed you can execute general power of attorney in favour of your father . POA needs to be stamped and registered .

all GPA after  sep 2011  are not valid,means there can be no GPA after sep2011 nor they can be registered,kindly check if registered GPA are going in your area

It is purchase through GPA. You can draft GPA and get it registered. 
At the time of purchase your father can represent you along with himself as buyer.

gpa for the purpose of execution of sale is valid.
Ananth Kumar

gpa for the purpose of representing you in the sub registrar office valid. you can get it drafted and the same needs to be registered.
Ananth Kumar

Hi, you better contact any one of the  advocates in this site who are practicing in Bangalore, they will help you to prepare GPA.

I would rather suggest you execute a special power of attorney only for the limited purposes of registration as proposed by you along with other members of your family. After registration this SPA becomes null and void automatically. This SPA also needs to be registered. Where are you staying presently, if in india, you can go to the sub-registrar's office closest to you and execute the said document and send it to your father for this purpose. Need further assistance you could contact any one of us.

You may make a GPA in favour of your father to carry out the process of registration in your absence. The GPA will have to be registered. After registration thereof your father can lawfully register the property.