• Land owner cheated by general power of attorney holder

Sir
we family of 7 entered in to agreement of sale for sale of agriculture land near bangalore and executed a power attorney to do all acts as per agreement of sale( This is one of condition imposed by purchaser) . In agreement of sale clearly mention sale of agriculture land only but our GPA holder converted the land and sold with out our knowledge.we received full value of consideration at the time of execution GPA .Now my question is can we challenge this in court and take necessary action to gpa holder.
Hi, is there any sale clause in GPA and if the sale clause is there it has to registered and stamp duty has to be paid  on market value..........pls let me know the sale clause is there in GPA or not.
is GPA registered? please clarify . it is necessary to go through GPA executed by you .

whether GPA could convert the agricultural land or not on your behalf? who paid conversion charges? 

f you have received full consideration for sale of land how are you aggrieved?
kindly note that GPA after september 2011 is not valid
When did you execute the GPA? Whether it is a registered GPA?  I agree with my learned friend that unregistered GPA after September 2011 is not valid, exception being adjudication of the GPA  by District Registrar. I think its your after thought to contest, inspite of having received the entire consideration at the time of executing the GPA
If GPA was duly registered in accordance with law and you have received full consideration at the time of execution then what grievance do you hold against the sale? The land was sold in pursuance of GPA having been made. It is unclear from your query as to whether the holder of GPA had the authority to convert agricultural land. Even if no right was conferred on him to do so I am unable to comprehend as to what grievance do you have against sale having regard to the fact that full consideration was received by you.