1. No. The said property belongs to your father and no body can claim any share on it during his life time,
2. You can file a partition suit after the demise of your father intestate,
3. If your father executes a will, the property so willed will be bequeathed to the legatee so mentioned in the will,
4. No probate is required to be taken for properties situated at Delhi,
5. So, it may be that your brother may influence your father because of his proximity with him and get a will executed in his favour.