• My wife hurt me

hi sir i m shahid 30 years old i m muslim i married a hindu girl and i have two daughters and one boy my married period is eight years now my wife heart me he fightin with me not talk nicely only talk a wrong word if i say something she give me theating and she going police station and call the police and arrest me police one time and police not listen to me only listen my wife so sir plz help me i want to live together but nicely plz sir help me
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Religion: Other
visit a marriage counselor to resolve your disputes . ask elders in family  to intervene . if wife is not amenable to persuasion file for divorce
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
40235 Answers
2286 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

what issues does your wife have with you,kindly explain in detail
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

Try to iron out the differences through counseling. If counseling proves futile then go for divorce.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22618 Answers
609 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Involve elders and close relatives to sort out differences.  If  it fails, proceed for divorce.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.7 on 5.0

first try to negotiate & settle thing amicabily or go for divorce
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

3.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer