• Legal notice received

I have received a notice from kkdn law firms Bangalore to pay 50k to Wipro as I leave the company before notice period but that time I was not under any project and I had completed my bond period time. Can he get legal action and what can he do to get 50k from me.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

15 Answers

Send a reply to this legal notice refuting their allegations against you and denying any liability towards payment of this 50K.

Did you not serve the co. for the entire notice period? What was the duration of the notice period?

In any case, to recover this amount from you, they will have to file a recovery suit and just this legal notice is insufficient.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9426 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

I am dealing with similar cases. You can definitely get relief, provided you get issue a reply notice legally. Without seeing the contents I cannot say what defense we can take. But on the face such notice cannot be issued because you were not under any project and more over completed bond period. Please send your notice copy to my Wattsup and I am practicing in Bengalore. Please call me.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6050 Answers
381 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Suit for recovery can aid in getting the money recovered. Even if you are on the right side, engage a lawyer and get it settled. Remember, a bad compromise is far better than a good legal case.

Rajaganapathy Ganesan
Advocate, Chennai
2085 Answers
8 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Reply to legal notice, showing bond period over and no violation of notice period.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

1) you must engage a lawyer and reply to legal notice

2) if you left company after completing notice period no money is due and payable by you

3) company would sue you to recover Rs 50 k if you left before the notice period

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87955 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir reply to legal notice as soon as possible. They can file a suit for recovery of money against you. Even if you have completed bond period the terms May mention that you have to serve notice before leaving as such it's better in your notice you explain them the problems because of which you left. Most people leave such company due to harassment so you better reply to notice.

Swarnarka Chowdhury
Advocate, Mysore
1878 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can approach a lawyer for the same. You can reply to the same vide lawyer and refute all the false facts in the notice. If you need any services you can contact me through Kaanoon on my email id [deleted]

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
27278 Answers
88 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

you are in breach of the term of appointment. Even after the bond period you need to resign and serve the required notice period even if there was no project to work.

Please speak to the company HR for the amicable solution with reference to that you were not aware of any notice period after the bond period completion.

If they go legal you may have to pay.

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

you have completed your bond period thereby meaning that you are not under any agreement or contract with the company. (Pls. Clarify or send your appointment details.)

If in case your bond period is expired and you are not under project than it can be made as a base of your reply to the legal notice. Further if there is other condition mentioned in your appoinment later that irrespective of bond or project you have to compulsorily serve a notice period.

Then firstly they will serve you notice later they can file recovery suit for the same.

For further assistance kindly mail all the relevant documents

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) If you have bond letter, resignation letter and last full n final settlement letter, you can give answer legally to that law firm or individual send copy to them.

2) You can reply to notice by ascending para wise to his questions and give answers accordingly.

If you need help in sending reply email can contact me.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12338 Answers
191 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

If the contract mandated a notice period to be served then you were bound to serve it. Be that as it may, reply to the notice through your lawyer.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30761 Answers
971 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You need to send them reply to the notice according to your facts.

Laksheyender Kumar
Advocate, Delhi
734 Answers
2 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

He can file a suit, although it does not make business sense to file a suit for recovery of 50 K

V Ranjan
Advocate, Delhi
62 Answers

5.0 on 5.0

It becomes your duty to give a reply notice to the legal notice received.

You have to deny the allegations and reject the liability demanded in the legal notice.

If you have not observed the conditions you accepted in employment offer letter then you may have to look for the reasons to defend your action and interest.

You can be in touch with a lawyer for further steps.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78113 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


Immediately tender a reply to the said legal notice.

If they file a case then the same has to be contested by you, filing a reply to the legal notice will help you in fighting the case later.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer