• My wife hurt me

dear sir i m very unhappy my wife evey time fighting with me and he say me very very wrong word and say leave me u give me devouse and one time he give g d in locall police station and p[olice take me two hours and after leave me but police listen only one side not me i m married in love marrige i have two daughter and one boy my age is 30 years so sir plz help me and give some solution what i do after my wife respect me
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
if your wife wants divorce give it to her . no sense in fighting endlessly .give her divorce and move on in life
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46637 Answers
2757 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Try to reconciliation through your relatives,failing which the best option is file a Divorce Suit on mutual consent after settle matter of child custody.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
386 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

what is the issue with your wife,what does she want from you,kindly explain in detail
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Accede to her demand by giving her divorce. Keeping a marriage alive on paper when it is dead for all practical reasons is not going to serve any purpose.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I agree with Mr Ajay Sethi and Sidhartha Mishra.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer