• Appointment Issue in Higher Education Himachal Pradesh

Dear Sir/ Madam I am a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT IP) selected through Staff Selection Board of Himachal Pradesh. Selection result was out on 24 Dec. 2013, but we all selected persons have not get our appointment yet. The process of recruitment started on Dec. 2011. But now the department and Govt. both shows no interest to issue appointment letters. Now what we do, can we move to High court for appointments or not yet? How much time govt or department can legally take for to issue appointment letters after final selection result.

Asked 9 years ago in Civil Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

5 Answers

start with writing a letter to SSC regarding placement,try to obtain reply regarding the time which they intend to take for placing all of you candidate.If do not receive any response from them then approach high court.Normally what i know they will be calling you as when seats become vacant,some time selection are made in advance for the tentative seats

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

file RTI application to find out why appointment letters have not been issued even after selction results have been announced more than 3 months back . based on reply received you can decide your next course of action . you can file writ petition if you so desire

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
91329 Answers
6822 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, as per my opinion it is better to approach High Court.

Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
5499 Answers
323 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

In my opinion you should try all these. Starting with RTI to SSC, then write a letter to SSC regarding appointment delays and lastly you approach the High Court. Even if you don't get any reply, you must try all options before approaching court.

Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
425 Answers
39 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

More than 3 months have passed since the selection result came out. Such delay in issuing the appointment letters cannot be justified. As such, the selected candidates have every right to right away move the HC. Only HC can wake up such comatose authorities and remind them of their duty.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer