1. The society is the authority to allot parking spaces to owners and the tenants.
2. Tenants are Nominal Members and have no rights of a regular member, which includes having no rights of parking in the CHS premises. However, at the discretion of the Managing Committee, parking can be an extended as humanitarian facility to the nominal members.
3. When there are no tenants, what is the problem for the management committee.
4. The Managing Committee is responsible for the maintenance of the parking space. Its upkeep and safety of the vehicles has to be ensured by the managing committee members. They also have to provide common area lights and security for the members and the vehicles.
5. You ask your house owner to talk to the management about this instead of you fighting by yourself.