1. You have stated "My son is 5 years old, what will be my son's future? She want divorce. I am not thinking about divorce, because i did not marry her for divorce, and how she will survive if i give divorce. Please suggest me what I have to do now? I want my son back and want to treat her to give her a life. Her (my mother in law) and her daughters all are medically unfit. How they are taking such kind of childish decision. Is there any way to resolve that issue ? please suggest me I do not need breakup",
2. Yours is a personal and domestic probelm which has not yet attained the stage which require legal intervention,
3. You have not mentioned what is the basic reason for which she has left you with the support of her sister and brother in law,
4. However, there is any reason for her such action which you do not want to disclose, then address that problem first to convince her its non repeatation so that he returns to you,
5. If she wants to leave you without any valid reason, then allow her some time to restrospect, may be 6 months maximum,
6. If she still refuses to return, ask her what does she want and if she still wants divorce then go for mutual consent divorce,
7. No law in our country can force her to join you if she does not want to,
8. You can also file a petition seeking visitation right for your child.