1. You have the agreement for sale wherein the details of the property you are buying has been clearly mentioned,
2. You have paid according to the payment terms mentioned in the said Agreement for Sale,
3. The builder also shall have to convey you the same property including the " Podium/stilt parking space 161" as has been mentioned in the Agreement for Sale both of you have signed,
4. File a consumer complaint before the consumer forum as has been suggested in my earlier post,
5. Do not be worried about his political clout or access to lawyers since the law is in your favour,
6. You shall have to just ensure that your case is being attended properly and your lawyer is under watch.