1. I opine differently,
2. You are not yet owner of any share of your mother's property which is still in her name,
3. Who knows whether your brother will not present and showing that the entire property of your mother has already been willed by her to him?
4. Till there is any property in your name, you are not the owner of any property,
5. Mere expectation of inheriting sahre of a property does not entitle you to claim to be the ownetr of the said share of the property till you get bit in your name,
6. However, while affiriming under affidavit, you can mention that there is no property standing in your name.