• What does MCC type case mean

Dear sir /madam
                   I have my advocate and file the a case which have dispose off with order to withdrawn. So my advocate tell me the this case will be reopened and take the decision of similar matter in those period when my case is dispose off earlier. When other guys are jumped in to the 2nd bench of highcourt. My case hearing yesterday with case type of MCC please tell me the meaning of MCC type case. And once again case status showing after hearing Dispose off. What means is that. Please tell me what I have do for further.
Asked 4 months ago in Civil Law from Raipur, Chhattisgarh
1. Your query is devoid of all the necessary details.
2.First Inform The nature of case and the releif sought for.
3.then inform why your lawyer withdrew the earlier case.
4.unless these informations are provided no further advice can be given.

1. MCC means "Miscellaneous Criminal Case". Petitions filed under section 482 crpc are categorized as MCC in some High Courts.

2. If the status is showing as disposed then it means that the petition has been decided by the HC. Tell your advocate to apply for a certified copy of the final order.

If the petition is not in proper form or not relevant to file so the court suggested to withdraw.The case is disposed of means the petition has been decided by the judges .you can check the case status by online.

http://courtnic.nic.in/

case disposed of means court has passed final orders in your case 

2) apply for and obtain certified copy of order passed by HC 

MCC means Miscellaneous Criminal Case in some High Court and if the case has been disposed off you can sk your lawyer to provide you a certified copy of the same.

MCC could be either misc. civil case or misc. criminal case. Disposed off means your matter has been decided and is no more pending for disposal.

all miscellaneous Civil Cases not specifically categorized or mentioned in Chapter "A" and relating to restoration, modification or clarification etc. in a decided case or disposed off cases are registered as MCC

once case is registered under MCC then your case has restored and regular hearing will commence shortly. 

The terminology used in that high court is not known, you may clarify the same from your own advocate who is familiar with the local terminologies.