1. The Court has heard your case in detail alleging that the GPA holder has taken tye consideration but has not registered the sale deed,
2. After hearing all the parties, the ourt has ordered registration of the roperty in your name,
3. You are the absolute owner of the said property,
4. If the actual owner has canceled the GPA executed by her, it will not affect your ownership since it has been registered by court order,
5. You enter in to the suit filed by the GPA holder against the claimant of the property having a duplicate deed, as an intervening party.