1. Was there a tenancy agreement in connection with the said premises?
2. What is the terms of your tenancy as per the tenancy agreement your father had entered in to with the land lord?
2. Was the floor constructed after taking written consent from the landlord?
3. Th reasons you have tried to bring forth like you have constructed the floor, the institute is your only income etc. are not acceptable grounds to contest the eviction suit, if filed by the land lord,
4. however, eviction suit, if filed by the land lord, will take years to be disposed of,
5. Meantime, you can negotiate with your land lord amicably.