• Filing birth registration petition in SDM Court Delhi

I need assistance to register my 37 year old son's birth and get birth certification from Delhi Municipal. ( Place of birth , Geeta Colony , New Delhi).
As per the information in govt. web site http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Revenue/revenue/home/faq/certificates/issue+of+orders+for+delayed+registration+of+birth-death

I understand that this will need a court order from local SDM office along with required documentation and affidavit.
Please reach out to me if you can assist with petition filing in SDM court and further processing in Delhi.

Thanks,
K. K. Srivastava
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
1. Is your son applying for the original registration of his birth, or for carrying out an amendment in his birth certificate? If his birth has been registered with the Registrar of Births and Deaths in then he can get the extract of the Birth register in respect of his birth.

2. On the contrary, if it has not been registered then hr will need to file a civil suit before a civil court seeking declaration of his legal right as to certify his birth date. Then based upon such declaratory decree he can get the proper birth certificate.

3. He would need hospital record of the hospital where he was born.
Send the details to my mail I'd , along with scanned copy of your sons school certificate , your delhi address proof of that time, will get your work done through MCD
1) there are number of lawyers on this site from Delhi . you can contact any of them to obtain court orders for registration of birth 

2) you have to apply to SDM of your locality..stating that at the time of birth, birth registration could not be applied due to lack of knowledge along with an affidavit mentioning the name of the  mother and father,.
you have to  attach photocopies of residential proof of the particular year in which   birth  took place  and 10th certificate.of your son 
within 7 working days an enquiry will be conducted by the dpt after that SDM will pass an order copy of which you have to sent to MCD office from where you  will get your certificate .
1) Whenever birth is not registered within one year of the birth an Order form SDM is required to authorize the registration of such births.
2) You need to apply with a sworn affidavit stating the reasons for delay.Attach the school certificate and proof of address when the child was born.
3) Once the order has been passed by the SDM YOU need to take it to the MCD office and the birth will be registered and you will get the certificate.
4) A local lawyer in Delhi can help you with the entire process.
1. Your son should file a declaratory petition before the Civil court praying for declaration that he was born on the particular date at the particular place which was not registered for lack of knowledge and also praying for direction upon the your local Registrar of  Births and Deaths  to register his said date of birth and issue him a birth certificate,

2. While filing the said petition he shall have to annexe the evidence of his such claim of date of birth like school leaving certificate, discharge certificate of his mother issued by the hospital where he was born etc.

you may contact personally or over the phone.

you can get my detail from the admin of the site with nominal charges and after that you may contact.