5.0 on 5.0
July 2003 – To Date
• Presently practicing Advocate in Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court as well as Managing Partner at Jai Bansal & Associates.
• Previously Managing Partner at Shah, Bansal & Associates.
• Associated in the Offices of Mr. Amrendra Sharan, (Senior Advocate) Ex. Additional Solicitor General for India and Mrs. Madhu Sharan, Counsel for Union of India, Delhi Jal Board, NPCC, Oriental Bank of India and several other private and government institutions.
• Having experience of dealing with various category of cases in the Supreme Court of India including Special Leave Petition (Civil), Transfer petition, Appeal from Custom Excise Appellate Tribunal, Contempt Petition, Special Leave Petition (Criminal) matter in Supreme Court.
• Appeared and assisted Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and various High Courts in many important cases of constitutional and public importance.
• Experience of doing arbitration matters and advising clients in contractual disputes and handling cases in Delhi High Court, National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission and Various other courts and Tribunal situated in Delhi, etc. Experience of matters relating to Cooperative Societies Act.
• Extensive experience of drafting of Suits, Appeals, Writ Petitions, Special Leave Petition, consumer complaints and other petitions, application etc. in civil and criminal cases. Specialized knowledge in the Matrimonial Matters (Civil and Criminal).
• Good experience of engaging and briefing Senior Advocates like Messrs Amrendra Sharan, Kapil Sibbal, G.L.Sanghi, C.S. Vaidya Nathan, M.N. Krishnamani, Sri Vijay Hansaria, K.K. Venugopal, Fali S. Nariman, Soli Sohrabjee, Sandeep Sethi, Amarjeet Singh Chandok etc.
• Filed and argued cases in Supreme Court, High Courts, Consumer Forums, District Courts and Debt Recovery Tribunal etc.
• Handled matters related to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1940 & 1996. Filed suit for recovery, declaration, possession, probat
Bombay High Court
Delhi High Court