1. She is still your wife and has every right to stay at the house where you are residing. You will be arrested if she lodges a police complaint alleging that you are not allowing her to enter in to her matrimonial house.
2. If she files a case, be it DV case or anything else, or anything else, you shall have to contest the same fittingly.
3.If you are arrested by the police, your agreeing or refusing to with the police after being arrest does not arise at all since the police will forcibly take you or whoever has been arrested along with them to the police station and produce you before the Court for trial and judgment.
4. Since she also agreed for MCD, you can offer her one time payment of compensation for her signing the MCD application to be filed jointly by you and your wife.
5. You should lodge a police complaint in advance alleging that she has left your house claiming huge money from you failing which she had threatened to lodge false 498A complaint. This will immunise you to some extent. However, if she files 498A complaint, contest the same fittingly by engaging a lawyer having expertise in this field.
6. She can file complaint u/s498A and 406 of IPC and DV case against you. Rs.1 lakh is a peanut to be claimed as compensation now a days. Stay prepared for a much higher amount to be claimed by her as compensation.