1. Your Grandmother has no Title Deed for the said property based on which she can claim its ownership,
2. She has no evidence of making payment towards consideration for buying the said property,
3. So, your Grandmother does not have a marketable title of the said property,
4. Since, she does not have a title on the said property she can not gift its Title to your mother,
5. Since, you paid so much money for raising construction on the land and also on lawyers, does not ejntitle you as the title holder of the property,
6. If your neighbour is holding the Title Deed of the property, he can surely claim possession of the property,
7. However, as you are in possession of the property for such a long period of 22 years, it will be difficult to evict her without due process of law,
8. The suit filed by your Grandmother is required to be seen for commenting on it.