• RTI format and guidance to fine few RTI Applications

I want to file an RTI application to get the following.
can you please guide me with RTI application format or what to write in the body of the RTI application and to whom to be address for each request

1) I have the Aadhar card number of plaintiff. I want to know when the Aadhar card was issued with what address and after issuing till now whether address of the aadhar card was ever modified till now.
2) I have the nationalised bank account number of plaintiff. I want to know when the account was openned with what address and whether account holder address was ever modified.

3) I also need a Affidavit format to file video dvd(plainitff marriage) given by plaintiff after her marriage as evidence in a civil case to prove that plaintiff and defendant parents were healthy and participated in plainitff marriage and her claims are false in the civil case
Asked 3 months ago in Civil Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

RTi can be filed before any govt. department to get information as below mention format: or in simple word of the applicant.

To,                                                          Dated:
The Public Information officer
(Department Name) 

Application for obtaining information under Right to Information Act-2005

Dear Sir/Madam
the applicant wants below mention information under RTI
1.  
2.
3.

Enclosure:- An Indian Postal Order is Annexure.
                                                                                          Applicant

you can file a RTI application with the PIO. Details of PIO will be available on the website : http://uidai.gov.in/index.php?option...=150&Itemid=40,

Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India
3rd Floor, Tower II
Jeevan Bharati Building
Connaught Circus
New Delhi - 11000

2) the personal details of plaintiff would not be shared by UDAI 

3) you can contact local lawyer  for drafting of affidavit . 
there is no set format but certain information must be given by the information seeker/RTI applicant; i.e. 
1. his ID proof.
2. His address proof.
he can ask only two questions. send RTI application alongwuith rs 10 demand draft or Indian Postal Order.  
1. The first two informations that you desire to cull out fall within the domain of third party information, hence it falls within the prohibition engrafted in the RTI Act. 

2. If you have the DVD of marriage then it may be led in evidence in the court subject to the issues framed by the court.
For getting the information through RTI act, you should ensure whether you are eligible to get the personal records of a third person through that act.

Secondly, there is no specific format for seeking such information.

Thirdly for getting information of Aadhar, you can apply it to the District collectorate under which a department is functioning for issuing the unique id cards. 

Fourthly, the bank account details may not be divulged by bank in respect of their customers to third persons and there is no provision in RTI act for it.

Fifthly, this affidavit can be drafted as per the circumstances of the pending case by your own advocate or you can avail the services of a lawyer privately.