1. You are running a risk of getting behind the bars for 7 years for marrying her when you already have a wife,
2. so, you shall have to state that you have never married to any other person except your wife,
3. It appears that you had not informed the second girl that you are already married before getting eloped with her,
4. If your wife (you have only one wife, not 1st and/or the 2nd wife) can file a complaint of adultery against you which is also punishable with jail term,
5. If you say that you have not married the second girl, then you shall have to answer as to why and how you have eloped with her and staying together as husband and wife (The fact which the second girl will prove easily),
6. You shall have to prepare yourself to answer the above question to be raised by the police,
7. it will be prudent on your part to amicably settle with the 2nd girl in your interest so that she can ask police not to press the matter since she has settled the dispute with you.