1. It appears that the owner had mortgaged the said house by depositing the original title of the house while taking loan from ICICI Bank and had illegally sold the said house to you after mortgaging it and you have not demanded handing over of the original title deed of the house standing in his name when you had purchased his house,
2.As per law, mortgaged property can not be dealt with by the mortgagor without the written consent of the mortgagee, being the ICICI Bank herein,
3. The Bank had definitely pasted possession notice u/s13(4) of SARFAESI Act,2002 on the mortgaged property being your house,
4. Now since the Bank has already got DM's permission for taking possession of the mortgaged property with police help by applying u/s14 of the Act, it will now take possession of your house with police help and will ask you to take out your belongings. If you refuse to take out your belongings, the Bank will record your Articles in a Panchanama prepared with a third party,
5. It appears that you have been cheated by the earlier owner who has illegally sold his mortgaged property to you,
6. Lodge a police complaint against him under copy to the local S.P./D.C.,
7. If police fails to act, file a Writ Petition against police for its inaction seeking justice,
8. Also file a Money Suit claiming refund of the money paid to him with interest, damage and cost.