• Person running away to Dubai without clearing debt

I have given money to one person and he is not giving me back my money since six months.  He has given one cheque one month before which was dishonour for insufficient fund. He has dubai visa and now he is planning to move to dubai. Can I cancel his visa ?
Asked 1 year ago in Civil Law from Ahmedabad, Gujarat
File summary suit to recover your money 

2) also file cheque bouncing case for dshooured cheque 

3) yiu cannot cancel his visa

You can't cancel the visa. The only remedy available in front of you is to file a suit for recovery of money .If he has properties then file a civil suit for recovery of money other wise file criminal case under Sec.138 of Negotiable instrument act .

File the criminal complaint against him immediately before the criminal court and after that file an application for impound his Passport, this is only the way legally.

What action did you take after the cheque ws dishonored?

Did you initiate any legal demand notice?

how long it is from the date of dishonor?

If you ant to stop him from travelling abroad, lodge a criminal complaint against him under section 420 for cheating and also for breach of trust

You cannot cancel his visa, but he cannot travel abroad during the pendency of a criminal case against him.

Issue a demand notice for cheque bounce and if he does not pay back the amount then file a criminal complaint for cheque bounce in the court within the limitation period of 30 days. You cannot stop him from going to Dubai unless there is a warrant of arrest against him.