• Reagarding transfer of property

Dear sir / Madam My grandfather has purchased about 60 acres of farm land and and about 15 acres is on my fathers name. I have 3 sisters and i am only son. Now is there any way that this property he can transfer on my name entirely or he can sell whole property and give the entire money to me. Is there any way out.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
your father can execute gift deed wherein he can transfer 15 acres of land in your name 

2) gift deed should be duly stamped and registered

3) in alternative father can execute a will wherein he can bequeath land in your name on his demise 

4) will should be attested by 2 witnesses 

Gift deed or through sale deed he may transfer the property in your name, as this is not an ancestral property hence your father is absolute owner of that property.

Feel free to call 

The property which was given to your father by his father shall be your father's own and absolute property.

If your father wants to transfer this entire property to your name, he can very well transfer the same by executing a registered settlement deed or a registered gift deed in your favor. 

For transferring this property to your name, your father need not take a consent or NOC from your other siblings.

Once the property is transferred on your name, you can get the same mutated to your name. 

The owner of a land can always settle his entire property in favour of any person, and at the same time he can sell the property himself and give the sale proceeds to anyone including a stranger.

1) As the property is not ancestral property can be transferred in your name entirely if the person in whose name the title is, be that your father or the grandfather.

2) There is no need of an NOC from the sisters as the properties have been self acquired by your grandfather and father.

3) A transfer in your name would involve stamp duty and registration charges as per the market value of the property and therefore sale would be a wiser option.