• Stamp paper fake signature

Hi Team,

1.I have affidavite (agreement letter) signed on 100 rs stamp paper saying I have paid certain amount to a person and other signed it accepting but I believe his signature is not genuine/fake so could u plz tell me will the affidavate(agreent letter) still valid.

Also  it has witness 2 others signaturees.

2.could you plz list let me know what can other causes which can make the stamp paper invaid(eg I know its valid certain time, its signed with diff pens etc with all these it becomes invalid).this is just for knowledge.
Asked 11 months ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
What is the reason to doubt that his signature is not valid? Did he not sign the instrument in front of you?

Hi, If the signature found in the affidavit is fake one then the affidavit is invalid.In order to prove the same matter has to be referred to the handwriting expert and opinion of the handwriting expert is crucial in the matter.

1) affidavit is executed before notary public . Notary would insist on identity proof of deponent 

2) notary affixes his seal that deponent has signed the said affidavit 

3) in addition entry is made in notary register and signature of deponent is taken on the register 

4) later deponent says his signature is forged then evidence of notary and witnesses will help in proving that false case is being made out

mere Difference of signature can not invalidate the documents, as this agreement was executed in front of two witnesses so they are the witnesses of that execution, if any party of the agreement will not follow the terms and condition of the agreement then the other party may file a civil suit for specific performance of that agreement and examine the witness to prove this agreement is valid.

1.  Why do you suspect his signature and its genuineness especially while it has been witnessed by two witnesses. The agreement is very much valid but ensure its genuineness.

2. It cannot be invalid until it is barred by limitation.