1. The said sale conducted by father's two elder brothers is illegal since they have not made partition of the property to ascertain their share in it,
2. The said property is required to be partitioned and a partition deed is to be executed and registered before the Registrar which will give individuals their separate right, title and interest on their shares of the property,
3. Without legally acquiring the title of their shares of the property, they can not sell the same,
4. Moreover, before selling shares of a dwelling house, the Uncles were required to offer you the same at a price which was offered to them by the third party. This is called preemption which is mandatory for selling shares of jointly held dwelling house,
5. File a partition suit making the promoter also a party, challenging the said sale deed registered by your Uncles,
6. Apply for a stay order restraining the said contractor to enter in to your premises till disposal of the suit,
7. File a police complaint against the contractor for his giving you threats after audio recording all his threats,
8. If police fails to take any action against the contractor, you can file a Writ Petition before theHigh Court against the Police for its inaction seeking relief.