1. Your husband's will has been very badly drafted to create the said confusion,
2. In case of life time interest, the same is clearly mentioned in the Will which has not been mentioned in your case,
3. May be your husband did not think about your selling the said property for which he has mentioned that after your death the said property will go to his daughters,
4. You can file a Writ Petition against the mutating authority before the High Court for not mutating your name as the title holder,
5. Contact Mr. Asish Davesar, Advocate of Chandigarh, who is also an expert of this forum, to deal with your matter.