BEFORE THE LEARNED NOTARY PUBLIC AT chennai
A F F I D A V I T
We, (1) _________, son of _______, by occupation _______, (2) _________, wife of _______, by occupation _______, all by Nationality – Indian, by faith – Hindu, residing at _____, Post Office - ______, Police Station - ________, District - ________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows: -
1. We all are major persons.
2. We are governed by Dayabhaga/mitakshra school of Hindu Law.
3. ________, father of the Deponent No. 1 & husband of the Deponent No. 2 died intestate on ______ surviving him us, the Deponents herein as his only legal heirs. He left no other person/s as his legal heir/s.
4. We confirm and declare that we are the only legal heirs of _________, since deceased.
5. The Statements made in the above paragraphs of this affidavit are true to the best of our knowledge and belief.
We sign this affidavit on this __ day of August, 2014 at chennai.
Identified by me