1. Your grandmother has executed and registered a gift deed in favour of your mother in the year 2002 wherein your Aunty was the witness,
2. So, your mother is the absolute owner of the said gifted property,
3. You had mentioned in your 1st post " My aunty and grand mother both had signed on the land sale deed and registered on my mother name.At that time the total land rate was around 4 lacs they had taken 1,80,000/- and signed for land registration". It was not clear as to why did your mother pay Rs.1.80 lakhs to your Aunty after the sale deed was registered,
4. However, your Aunty can in no way claim any share on the said gifted property since it was owned by your grandmother who had gifted it to your mother,
5. On the other hand, your mother can claim refund of the said Rs.1.80 lakhs from your Aunty with up tp date interest since there is no reason for your Aunty to take that amount legally from your mother.