Registration details of marriage certificate
From where and the process through which i can get marriage registration details
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from Ranchi, Jharkhand
If the marriage was register under hindu law then hindu marriage regisrar office of parties area.
If marriage was registered under special marriage act then adm office of parties area.
Feel Free to call
Advocate, New Delhi
1) yiu have to visit the marriage registration office in your city
2) fill in the form of registration of marriage
3) enclose proof of your marriage
4) identity proof and address proof of the parties
5) you also need 3 witnesses for registration purposes
From the office of Hindu Marriage Registrar which will most likely be situated in the collectorate.
You can get the details from the Registrar's office or the Marriage registrar's office of Ranchi City. You may browse through the details from the Jharkhand state registration department's website also.