• Transfer of property

Hi!

I have a joint property with my friend but now I want to transfer my share to her.  Can I do it by waiver of rights? If not then please let me know the other avialable options.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
1. You can release your share in the property in favour of your friend by executing Release Deed (Relinquishment of rights) in her favour.
2. The release Deed has to be duly stamped and registered in the jurisdictional Sub Registrar's office.
3. Other available option is to gift your share in the property to your friend by your executing Gift Deed in favour of your friend.

1) you can execute deed of relinquishment in favour of friend 

2) have it duly stamped and regd 

You can transfer your share of property to her by executing a registered gift deed in her favor.  Relinquishment of rights will not be applicable to this scenario. 

The rights will be waived as a corollary to the transfer of title to her. You may execute a gift deed in her favour which has to be stamped and registered. 

you can relinquish your right in his favour. you should file a notorised deed and submit it before the registrar thereafter notice will be issued by him, you should appear in compliance of notice and record your statement. this is the simple procedure.