1. No. You will not get the decree of divorce if 'you want to divorce your wife' without any legally accepted reason,
2. There are grounds specified in the Act based on which you can seek the decree of divorce and one such ground is cruelty,
3. Collect enough evidence to prove your allegation which will form the ground for seeking divorce like audio, video recordings, text messages etc. after which file a divorce petition,
4. Certainly your wife will counter your such act by filing complaints and cases against you which you shall have to bear with,
5. Contact a local lawyer to chalk out your litigation planning,
6. Best thing will be to talk to your wife and go for mutual consent divorce by paying her adequate compensation, if she agrees to.