Seperation( Divorce) option available
I am a 30 year old person. I got married to a girl secretly, when I was 20 years old (Forged my DOB certificate to make it 21 Years)
We never stayed together and marriage never existed.She got married to other person in between and decided to leave the second person as well.She has also mutually agreed for the divorce with me.
I want to get a divorce as quickly as possible and don't want to spread the case in the society as we both are looking for a perspective partners. Guide me what all options available to us for filling a divorce with tentative time needed for processing.
Asked 6 months ago in Family Law from Jamshedpur, Telangana
1) file for divorce with mutual consent
2) it won't Take more than 6 months
3) contact a local lawyer
If both of you are on board then file MCD which is hassle free and takes only 6 months to come through. All the issues such as division of assets and alimony shall have to be resolved before filing the papers in the court.
Hi, both of you has to file a petition for divorce under section 13(b) of the Hindu Marriage Act for mutual consent.
2. Both of you has to wait at least 6 months for getting divorce.
Following worries on the case
1) She is unstable in behavior and easily manipulative by people around
2) Concerned about No of round of visit we have to make of court about this case
3) No such case of alimony, child etc, it was just on paper marriage
4) What if she backs off her stand for divorce?
Asked 6 months ago
1) she won't have to make more than 4 visits or so
2) in case wife withdraws consent petition for divorce by mutual consent would be dismissed
you should get annulment of marriage under prevention of child marriage act. your father or guardian can file petition in family court and court will declare your marriage void.
your marriage is not valid under hindu marriage act because you were minor at the time of solemnization of marriage, so you cannot get divorce legally.
1. 2 visits is what you have to make to the court.
2. If she withdraws before the final hearing the court will dismiss MCD.