1.Yes and all the accused should now avail anticipatory bail immediately and then contest the case fittingly,
2. You should not take the risk by interpreting the law in your way. Your logic may be or may not be accepted by the Court and if not accepted then the trail will continue in your absence. there is no legal necessity to take this step,
3. The said audio recording will be accepted as valid electronic evidence by the Court. Content of your comment is required to be known for further advising you in to this matter,
4. If you have never opened the Bank locker, there is no chance of your being booked under section 406 of IPC. Bank maintains a register to record the details of operation of its lockers. For opening the locker, is there a mandate that both of you shall have to appear? Normally, any one of you can operate. You can either block her operating the locker through Court order or withdraw yourself from it,
5. If you are still a citizen of India, then the Order of the Indian Court is applicable on you and the Court can force you through local Indian consulate to return to India or even impound your passport,
6. Ask your parents to avail AB immediately since complaint u/s498A etc. has already been lodged against them,
7. Yes, as per the complaint, police will appear at your house at India and search for her said streedhan and it is her responsibility to prove that her articles are with you,
8. Apply for AB immediately for all the accused separately. The cost varies from place to place and lawyer to lawyer. It may be Rs.20 K for each accused.