• Divorce

Hello Sir,
my name is Manish my wife everyday blackmailing me, if you will not do this or that i will kill my self or if go for divorce my brother will kill you like that she is doing i am very helpless what i can do sir. i want divorce sir
Asked 8 months ago in Family Law from Delhi, Delhi
1) record all wife threats 

2) if yiur wife constantly threatens to kill herself she needs to consult a psychiatrist 

3) you can file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty . Constant threats to commit suicide amounts to mental cruelty 

4) contact a local lawyer 
You can file fir divorce from Delhi if you are staying in Delhi 

2) wife can move SC fir transfer of case to UP as she is staying in UP
Hi, you can file a petition for divorce on the ground of cruelty in the Delhi also from your narration it seems that it is a good case for filling petition for divorce on the ground of cruelty.
If you want it then you can apply for it to the court where either your marriage was solemnized or where you last resided together. It cannot be filed at any other place. 
you  can file divorce petition before the court in Delhi but your wife can transfer it in the city where she lives. don't think much about it. Family court's act provides this facility to the wife.

you can file criminal case against her under section 383/504/506 IPC then file divorce petition because when two cases are filed at one forum it cannot be transferred. she extorts you for suicide so all  above sections will apply in your case. 

You have not given the details of your marriage and why she is behaving this way, how long you have been married etc, whether you have children, whether she normally behaves in this ruel manner or it is only occasional ?
Well, you can file a divorce case on the grounds of cruelty, if her brother poses a threat you may lodge a complaint with the police about it. 
Sir can i fire divorce from other city my wife living in UP and i am living in Delhi so can i file case from delhi

A divorce can be filed from   1.  The place of marriage;         2. place where you both last resided;
3.   place where she is currently residing.