1. Yes, all tyhe said three documents are taken but only one is used for the transfer of the property,
2. You can not use all the said three documents to transfer the said property,
3. Moreover, by the fflux of time and deaths of the involved parties, two documents have already become useless & you can only take shelter on the Will,
4. The Will on Rs.3 stamp paper is perfectly alright if the witnesses can be traced,
5. File an application for probate with the noriginal will before the Court after paying trhe requisite fees, which is dependant on the present market value of the said property,
6. Act fast as without the probate of the said Will your mother has no right, title and interest on the said property and the legal heirs of the 1st owner can now claim the ownership of the said property.