1. First keep in mind that once take them to Court, you may not get any further job from the said Company,
2. During the ensuing Puja season, it may adversely affect you financially,
3. So, the first suggession is that you should try to get the dispute settled amicably in your interest,
4. However, if you decide to take the companyt to court be whatever may, then file a recovery suit before the Civil Court with all the evidence of your getting the order, delay occured on the part of the Company,return of the good for so called late delivery and refusal to make payment,
5. Make sure that your claim from the Company is more than your expected legal expenditure,
6. Contact a local lawyer if you decide to go ahead with legal course..