1. You stated that you are in good terms as of now. Your queries and proposed steps are based on your fear and apprehensions only. While staying prepared for any eventuality is appreciable,you shall also have to be careful in ensuring that your such apprehensions do not cross reasonable limit to actually strain your relationship finally. It also will be prudent on your part to get yourself medically treated since not being s*xually fit is a common cause of most of the divorces,
2. You should ensure that she does not record any rough behaviour on her by you and/or your family members. Collect evidence of your not taking dowry, her being treated well, her adequate earnings to maintain herself and if she leaves you taking her streedhan you should take a receipt from her stating that she has taken the listed items while leaving your house willingly. You keep the original recordings with the phone where it has been recorded otherwise evidence will not be valid Those evidences are acceptable before the Court,
3. You can get it from her only and her father's property details will not be required by you to prove anything. If you ask her for her salary slip now, she will understand that you are preparing for some legal step and it will spoil your relationship,
4. You are over assuming things. There is no reason for your parents disowning you and it will not help you in any way,
5. Yes, it can be used to prove that she was well treated by you and your family, if she files a DV case against you,
6. & 7. No. You can not file a criminal case against them and keep it inactive now. You can lodge a police complaint and tell the IO not to act since negotiations are underway but this trick is highly risky since the police may divulge your secret false complaint against them which may ruin your relationship with your wife which is good as of now,
8. Her father has deposited Rs.10 lakhs to your joint account. How can it be a proof in connection with your allegations against her and her family? What allegations you want to level for parents giving Rs.10 lakhs to her? No case will stand in this regard. It will be treated as a gift given to their daughter which is perfectly legal.